We are often asked for a super basic, first principles introductory primer to Bitcoin. We make our best attempt to boil down the role of Bitcoin to its most basic points.
- Placing Digital currencies into financial history
- Why networks are important in all aspects of our lives
- Why now? What was needed to make Bitcoin and crypto possible
- What is a Store of Value?
- Why is decentralization important?
- Can we and should we have financial instruments which are entirely Peer to Peer, and bypass governmental administration.
We do not provide financial advise in any form. All information is our opinion and for entertainment use.
Every Podcast we add to our public follow list an account we think of as Value add:
Peter McCormack's interview
The Resiliency of the Bitcoin Network with Nick Hansen
- Good discussion of Bitcoin mining and the structure of the network.
Find us on Twitter at:
Find us on Facebook at:
Thanks again for the interest. We really appreciate it!
We encourage discussion, feedback and topical suggestions. Please reach out anytime!